Monday, January 27, 2014

If Wishes Were Horses...


Photo from Tuckernuck
Every year my mom and I go to the Washington International Horse Show and every year we walk around the concourse to browse the different vendors. Dubarry always has an employee wearing these boots, standing in a pan of water for the entire show. I love the classic and timeless look to these boots, and although they are very expensive, I think I would wear them enough to warrant buying a pair someday. 
 
Sarah Vickers; Photo from Classy Girls Wear Pearls
I could go on and on about my love for these shoes, but I know most of you already feel the same way. 

Photo from Tuckernuck
There have been countless occasions where I would have loved to have had this jacket. I don't want to go through another fall/winter without it...

Photo from Island Company
 Printed Tunics
Tunics are a summer essential and having a printed one makes the day a tad more colorful.  Check out Lilly Pultizer and Tuckernuck for more.
Photo from Harding-Lane
Hats
I have taken a liking to hats recently. They are great for less-then-perfect-hair days, sunny days, or just because days. Try The Black Dog, Vineyard Vines, Southern Tide, and Ralph Lauren for more.

I Herd You; Photo from Lilly Pulitzer
Printed Shorts
Last year,  I purchased a pair of Lilly Callahan shorts in the Get Nauti print at a midsummer Lilly sale on Martha's Vineyard. I am incredibly picky about the way my pants and shorts fit and usually leave stores frustrated and discouraged. However, when I put on these shorts, they "fit like a glove," as my mother says.  Try Vineyard Vines and J.Crew for more. 

Photo from Vineyard Vines
Many have deemed this "the perfect pullover." I have no way to say if that's true or not as I have never tried one on, but if it looks comfy and warm in photos, it should be in reality as well!

1 comment: